• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 679
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Whisky in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Over the teeth over the gums, look out stomach, here it comes. I do like to 'taste' the odd one, this one really took my taste buds by suprise, so much so I had to look it up to see what I was tasting. Very very nice.

Laphroaig

A good friend of mine that enjoys his Whisky always orders that when we are out, never tasted it myself... yet

At least I think that's the one, is it prenounced La-Froic?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perfect Tiling

Used to be good mates with a guy who had the best job in the world...whisky taster for some large group. He often held tasting nights for charity and always told us that malts were meant to be mixed with equal ammounts of water at room temperature and not to be consumed for about two minutes after mixing. You can actually see the chemical reaction in the glass when you add the water so need to wait until it is complete...this is to bring out the flavour. Its a sin to mix a malt with lemonade or coke etc...ice...the scots may let you away with. I used to mix mine with lucozade...got you drunk but kept the energy levels up!!!! However......the best way to down any malt....is at my house...give me a call and I'll supply the water and glasses.....

Reply to Whisky in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've put down quite a bit of tile over the years but always worked with backerboard. I'm...
Replies
Views
Zack Mc
Z
Hi guys, After some tips on laying relatively sizeable tiles (300x600 upto the plank like tiles...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Whisky
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.