Discuss Who has had TFD ?! what pads and shoes do you wear now? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I woke up one day with "wrist drop" went to docs and he said the feeling will come back.it did after 10 weeks !!! and has never been an issue since.Youre foot drop could of happened in youre sleep and been nothing to do with the job.(it wasnt very nice walking round with a limp wrist either...lol )

it wasn't easy walking around flat footed!

Hi fella,
I recently bought a pair of snickers pants together with Floorlayers knee pads, these are so comfy and really protect my knees. The pads are the thick grey bean filled ones. Got a branch up your way at buxton. Got mine from hazel grove.

Branch?
floorlayers knee pads, I shall have to look into them, the more comfortable the better... Cannot have my foot paralysed again!

STEVO

TF
stockport
Branch?
floorlayers knee pads, I shall have to look into them, the more comfortable the better... Cannot have my foot paralysed again!

Industrial Wholesale supplies (IWS). Main place is up buxton somewhere. Hazel Grove shop is on main A6 next door to wyndsors shoes.
sorry thought i had written that in reply previous. Pads were £28!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who has had TFD ?! what pads and shoes do you wear now? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
I had an appointment in Cotswolds yesterday which was arranged for 1pm. got up early to get...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
G
Don’t just take our word for it! Amazon Testimonials 5.0 out of 5 stars Best kneepads you will...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
B
I have been tiling for many years and some times just know what is going to happen when I hear...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hello, I'm about to tile my master bathroom so looking for some advice. I haven't done much...
Replies
Views
RickyLee53
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB