Discuss Who Shoots? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

I do shoot now and again, beaters/keepers days, but the real craic is in the "beaters wagon", where PC is taboo, I don't own a shotgun or firearm, nor even have a licence, but as the law stands I'm well within my rights to shoot on private land with someone else's gun, (as long as they are present). Don't forget Geoff, a shotgun licence is far easier to gain than a firearms licence ;)

D

Dougs Third Go

I have 2 sporting guns but tend to stick to clay shooting, was invited to bird shoot once, to expensive....would've taken up pistol shooting if it was'nt banned.
this is where working the dogs come in Mark, end of season beaters and keepers day are free for us as a thanks gesture, strange thing is though, I got invited on 7 keepers days at back end of last season,,but I'd only worked on 5,,,bit of beater poaching I think...

Somerset
you can't beat seeing a dog on point, I love spaniels, labs etc, but HPR's (hunt, point, retrieve) really are the dogs that shoot syndicate members need on their shoots

Anyone who prizes their dog(s) is a quality person. Doug - hope you (and the dogs) enjoy many happy hours - I should use my dogs for something more useful than being companions, but I don't. An active dog is definitely a happy dog.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Who Shoots? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
T
Morning all, I'm Toby Yes, Toby-the-Tiler :mad2: Although i'm not strictly new to this site...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
How do I've basically given up on tiling did college diploma a while back and offered myself to...
Replies
Views
rich83
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB