UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Whoops in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

I had a bit of an accident this morning in my local builders merchants, I reversed into a 2 tonne pallet of plaster board. I hit it that hard the pallet nearly went over. The boss was okay about it even though I knocked the corners off half the boards
58685842-60e4-1564.jpg

tapatalk on my HTC

M

Mike

i cracked my plastic bumper reversing into a lampost mike, got a boy out, stitch welded the plasic down, filled and sanded and repainted for 85 sovs and it was a big crack 150 long and 10mm wide, i cant see the join
i won't get it done for that around here, and the lamp has been pushed in slightly causing the dents in the quarter panel. cheers anyway

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Whoops in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi, I am a diy amateur enthusiast. I have recently completed my first tiling job (kitchen...
Replies
Views
fireman2012
F
P
I am not a lover of health and safety, but on Monday morning I was in a 'safe zone' and me being...
Replies
Views
D
I've got 2 bath panels to tile, the frames are built and the tiles bought. The tiles are 300x200...
Replies
Views
D
D
Hi there, this is my first post. I don't like to start on a new forum with questions, but...
Replies
Views
P
H
Hi all - another newbie here. I’m in the process of changing an en-suite bath room to a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Whoops
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.