Discuss who's to blame? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Who's to blame When a customer ignores your advice and purchases there own tiles from a diy shed the tiles have no batch numbers on them that make any sense...just bar codes so its pot luck what your fixing to the wall then after grouting a few tiles seem to be different shades that didn't stand out prior to fixing and grouting......would you say thats the tilers fault or the customer fault for buying ****e tiles...

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Hope your charging her Andy. I would.

It's not worth the hassle. ...I've done alot of work for them over the years. ...and they have always taken my advice and gone to a decent tile shop....this was just a small cloakroom I did ...next month im doing the bathroom while there on holiday. ...25 m2 and all the tiles are in there garage...again from wickes...told them to check every tile to make sure there exceptable before I fix them as I wont be doing this again. .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to who's to blame? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Hi all turned up to my job this morning laying 60x60 Versace porcelain and have complaints about...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
T
Working for a supplier, we get a few issues with batch variation. The complaints we get nearly...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB