Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

How's that Antonio!
happy-thumb-up-045.gif

W

WetSaw

20160718_133600.jpg

Yippee! That's that for another 6 months. Commercial vehicles over 10 years old are tested every 6 months. Unfortunately the tester noticed ( but didn't report) that I've gutted the catalytic converter as it had fallen apart inside and blocked the exhaust when you went uphill. I should have got rid of it by the time the next test is due if I can find the time to look for a replacement!

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB