Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

I sometimes get back issues. Mainly for sitting around at a computer for long periods. Went to an osteopath just before xmas. She jumped on me, twisted me, pulled me (not what it sounds like), then cracked my back and it sounded like an MP5 being fired down my spine. Felt good though.

The massage they give you to get started (also not what it sounds like), when I first went about 18 years ago, made me fall asleep!

You should go. It'll do you a world of good.

I

Italy

Morning all! I'm working and I'm ill. The joys of being given self employed!!!

My back is killing me at the moment..
So much so I've had to take a couple of days off...:(

work two days a week, then they rest 5 days because they have a backache or are sick .... poof.
they no longer exist tilers of the past.
in Italy it says: tilers ******. (mezza sega). ahaha
best wishes to you both. ;)
p.s
how much you weigh? 100kg?
I guess andy, agile and slim, right?
geoff, I saw him once +/- 100kg :)ahah crazy

O

Old Mod

:pileofpoop: It's a gold vinyl wrap that!
lol-045.gif

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB