Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

IMG_3267.JPG Had a busy one today, grouting up

O

Old Mod

What !!!!:confused:
Due to the builder leaving a cable out of the wall for the extractor, he deemed it fit to blame everyone else for not realising that the random piece of 3 core hanging out the ceiling was for said extractor, and that it should of been buried in the wall before tiling.
So instead of actually attempting to put the cable in the right place himself, I had to go to site and drill up inside the opening thro the solid brick wall up in to the ceiling cavity and thread a draw cable thro so that their incompetent electrician could pull the power cable thro to connect the extractor.

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB