Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Good morning - a pool surround came in yesterday - stil on a couple of stone bathrooms and had to knock back a ready bathroom at 6.30 this morning! Interesting few weeks ahead plus a 'special' job possibly down the line ( got the job but not the advice note!)
Have a good one and let's have some better birthday discussions:).
it was very unlike you John to not join in when there's a heat discussion going on :rolleyes:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Morning all. Me and @Lou have new laptops that have arrived so we will no doubt be spending the rest of the week trying to get the damn things to update, connect to everything, and install everything we need on them. Then setup backups for them and secure them and Christ knows what else we do in this day an age just to check a bloody email lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah. Lenovo's. Mines blue hers is purple. I actually already had the exact same one but broke the screen. Such a good laptop I had the same one again. Fixing a screen on them is nearly as much as a brand new one so now ill use the old connected to a TV and use it a bit like an actual PC with separate keyboard and whatnot.

I still need one for on the move though. Our business is decentralised. Ha

I

Italy

;)

Censored! :p

For those of you who missed it.

IMG_8544.PNG

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB