Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I thought my friend juris beat me to this month in TPOM....................
he already surrendered............
lol-031.gif

O

Old Mod

@antonio.

Epiphany is celebrated in Italy on January 6 every year. This holiday is based on the story of the three wise men (or kings) offering Jesus gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

epiphanyuk.jpg

Epiphany: a holiday that commemorates the three wise men's visit to Jesus.
©iStockphoto.com/duckycards
The Epiphany feast, known as La Befana, is an important part of the Christmas festivities in Italy. La Befanaoriginates from a fairytale about a woman who flies on a broomstick bringing presents to children in Italy. La Befana is believed to be searching for baby Jesus, hence why she bears gifts for children. Many cities and towns in Italy organize festivities and parades to celebrate Epiphany on January 6.

I

Italy

@antonio.

Epiphany is celebrated in Italy on January 6 every year. This holiday is based on the story of the three wise men (or kings) offering Jesus gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

epiphanyuk.jpg

Epiphany: a holiday that commemorates the three wise men's visit to Jesus.
©iStockphoto.com/duckycards
The Epiphany feast, known as La Befana, is an important part of the Christmas festivities in Italy. La Befanaoriginates from a fairytale about a woman who flies on a broomstick bringing presents to children in Italy. La Befana is believed to be searching for baby Jesus, hence why she bears gifts for children. Many cities and towns in Italy organize festivities and parades to celebrate Epiphany on January 6.
thanks for information marc.non them knew. post photos of the Epiphany .with the broom :)

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB