Discuss Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

new system for fixing primer!! ;)

image.jpeg

T

Tile Shop

Wish I didn't get out of soddin bed this morning. The world seems to be full of absolute MORONS!!!!

First guy I get, using Kerapoxy Design as an adhesive for Mirror tiles. He's trowelling it on the wall and its not sticking. Its falling of in blobs. Of course, the epoxy is faulty and he want his money back right???

Wrong. He hadn't added the hardner because he thought it would make it too stiff to use. Prat!

Next guy. Got some circular mosaics..... apparently the sheets don't line up and are faulty. He loose laid some on his carpet, and sent in a couple of images. This is what he sent:
upload_2016-2-23_11-47-2.png

upload_2016-2-23_11-53-0.png

Thats it.... going for lunch and not coming back!

I

Italy

Wish I didn't get out of soddin bed this morning. The world seems to be full of absolute MORONS!!!!

First guy I get, using Kerapoxy Design as an adhesive for Mirror tiles. He's trowelling it on the wall and its not sticking. Its falling of in blobs. Of course, the epoxy is faulty and he want his money back right???

Wrong. He hadn't added the hardner because he thought it would make it too stiff to use. Prat!

Next guy. Got some circular mosaics..... apparently the sheets don't line up and are faulty. He loose laid some on his carpet, and sent in a couple of images. This is what he sent:
View attachment 80261
View attachment 80262

Thats it.... going for lunch and not coming back!
but you, what are you doing in the shop? you must explain to customers!!!! ;)

T

Tile Shop

but you, what are you doing in the shop? you must explain to customers!!!! ;)

LOL, here we go again. Yeah you're right. All the shops fault (again), despite him buying online and the instructions for the epoxy being on the back of the tub.

Did a shop teach you how to use epoxy the first time you used it? Please don't say yes because I wouldn't have a clue which direction to hit you back from for the conversation to continue :)

I

Italy

LOL, here we go again. Yeah you're right. All the shops fault (again), despite him buying online and the instructions for the epoxy being on the back of the tub.

Did a shop teach you how to use epoxy the first time you used it? Please don't say yes because I wouldn't have a clue which direction to hit you back from for the conversation to continue :)

no .... but not all the shops, you paul as a consultant. haha

T

Tile Shop

But I'm customer service, not a sales consultant. And if people want to buy online, at what point do we contact every customer to ask if they need help with what they've purchased.

They have loads of chance.... Email, phone, webchat to ask anything they have any concerns of. Most people use it, others just assume they know what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tile Shop

To be honest, I don't care who wins. As long as its not Mercedes. Yes Hamilton is British and I should support him, but it's getting proper boring. Needs the other teams to step up and make it interesting again. McLaren had high hopes, but if the first two days of testing are anything to go by (3 secs off the pace at last check but that depends on the simulation they're running), they're a doubt. So if Ferrari are the team to do it, I'll cheer them all the way :)

I

Italy

To be honest, I don't care who wins. As long as its not Mercedes. Yes Hamilton is British and I should support him, but it's getting proper boring. Needs the other teams to step up and make it interesting again. McLaren had high hopes, but if the first two days of testing are anything to go by (3 secs off the pace at last check but that depends on the simulation they're running), they're a doubt. So if Ferrari are the team to do it, I'll cheer them all the way :)

same. same , tractor same :)

Reply to Tilers: Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Pro Tilers Tools - Pro Tiling Tools We have a large selection of Pro Tilers Tools online here at...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB