Discuss Woman decapitated in Tenerife in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

He bloody chopped her head off and then walked into the street with it ffs

British Woman 'Decapitated' In Tenerife

Last Updated 09:30 14/05/2011
A British woman has been stabbed and decapitated in Tenerife.
The 60-year-old woman was reportedly attacked in a supermarket in the town of Los Cristianos on the island.

A Bulgarian man, believed to be homeless, has been detained by Spanish police.

A spokesman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has said next of kin have been contacted.

Officials offered their condolences to the family of the victim and are also in contact with local authorities in Tenerife.

Spanish media reported that witnesses saw the man enter a Chinese supermarket at the Valdes Shopping Centre and, without saying a word, attacked the woman with a knife, cutting her head off.

A regional government spokeswoman said the killer is understood to have obtained a knife from inside the store to launch his attack.

Colin Kirby, of tenerifemagazine.com witnessed the event. He told Sky News: "It was all a bit surreal I was heading past the commercial centre and saw a group of people by the entrance and a medical guy going in form the health centre.

"I assumed someone had fainted, walked on, and then I could hear screaming and shouting.

"I glanced behind me and a guy was ambling down the street holding what I assumed to be a joke head, by the hair."

He said security guards gave chase to him, eventually managing to bring him down and restrain him.

"The guy did not seem completely right to me, he was a bit dishevelled, not particularly smart and as he was walking with the head he was muttering.

"It was a bizarre scene."

Manuel Reveron, a local a councillor for citizen security said: "Apparently this gentleman without any motive or any reason, although for this there is no reasoning, entered the shop and then cut this woman's neck and took the head in his hand outside up to the sidewalk.

"Then the security guard was able to throw him on the ground and we covered the macabre (sight)."

Los Cristianos is home to many British ex-pats.

Info from sky news http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Woman decapitated in Tenerife in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
Thank god this policeman has been jailed! BBC News - Wiltshire policeman jailed for cell...
Replies
Views
SandyFloor
S
THIS IS LABOUR GOVERNMENT REST OF THE WORLD VERSION: The squirrel works hard in the...
Replies
Views
kevin.young
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Woman decapitated in Tenerife
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks