Discuss Policeman Assaults Woman - Finally Jailed! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I know the police often avoid getting prison sentences due to the fact they're need to be under constant protection if the inmates found out who they were (and they usually would with it being in the news etc, if not just finding out via the computer systems that log who's done what and where they are in the nick). Though after the outrageous outcome of the guy that died that was just in the middle of a bit of a clash, doing his work he gets paid to do, I think the courts have decided that just needs to be served equally.

I hope dodgy coppers cut back on them assaulting those they nick, if they can't, they need to find another job, or get sent down like any other tom, dick or harry.

Just my 2p. :D

Reply to Policeman Assaults Woman - Finally Jailed! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am after some advice from the pros, so figured id ask here. in my new extension...
Replies
Views
D
Just seen this news on sky news A British woman has been stabbed and decapitated in...
Replies
Views
user123
U
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
About eight fire engines have been called to Milton Malsor to deal with a large fire at four...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Policeman Assaults Woman - Finally Jailed!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.