Discuss working at westfield shopping centre olympic village stratford in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davebates

yeah been there a few weeks ago what a joke !! took hours for the induction got randomly drug and alcohol tested walked all the way to the gates to find my hand scanner card thingy didnt work then had to wait 30 mins in a queue at reception to get it sorted took my mate an hour to get in with the van your not allowed passengers and it took longer to get the van off when we finished to come round to the train station to pick me up never ever again !!!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I had a similar job in London, 'One New Change' which is a huge shopping centre directly opposite St Pauls Cathedral. Delivery slots were like hens teeth, security card scanners never worked. After waiting over an hour for an induction I was then told I couldn't go on site as I had shorts on!! Oh and due to all the extras a 2 day job took 2 weeks. Never again.......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to working at westfield shopping centre olympic village stratford in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
T
Hello, We’re on the home straight of our new kitchen being fitted, and the fitter has been...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

finlay

Arms
Esteemed
TF
preston england

Thread Information

Title
working at westfield shopping centre olympic village stratford
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.