Discuss Worldpay now available for iPhone & iPad in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

As some of you know, I use iZettle for card payments. It has its pros & cons. Had a look at Worldpay a while back & signed up to let me know when it's available for iPhone & iPad. Got the email the other day saying its now available & also got an exclusive discount on my chip & pin card reader. From £59.99 to £29.99 so I've signed up & just waiting on my credit check being confirmed.

Be good to be able to take all cards now without having to do it via PayPal for maestro & switch & also the fact in in the bank within 4 business days rather than iZettles 7 days.

If anyone is interested in this deal, here's the link.
https://mobile.worldpay.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
As some of you know, I use iZettle for card payments. It has its pros & cons. Had a look at Worldpay a while back & signed up to let me know when it's available for iPhone & iPad. Got the email the other day saying its now available & also got an exclusive discount on my chip & pin card reader. From £59.99 to £29.99 so I've signed up & just waiting on my credit check being confirmed.

Be good to be able to take all cards now without having to do it via PayPal for maestro & switch & also the fact in in the bank within 4 business days rather than iZettles 7 days.

If anyone is interested in this deal, here's the link.
https://mobile.worldpay.com/

PM me for the discount code for the chip & pin card reader.

Hi bubble, don't you do Internet banking? How come it takes 4 days to transfer with the card..do you find it easier with the card payment?
Cheers Andy

B

Bubblecraft

Of course, they can pay by
1) Cash - Which is always best
2) Cheque - 5 days to clear, time away from work & fuel costs to put it in the bank & hope it doesn't bounce
3) Paypal - 5-7 days to transfer from Paypal to bank & a high % of fees
4) Pingit - Maximum charge up to £100
5) BACS - Not everyone is setup for Internet or phone banking & some people feel uncomfortable doing it.
5) Card - Via IZettle - Payment there & then. You and customer are both protected. Between 7 & 15 days to clear in bank. Can only take Visa, MasterCard, Diners & AMEX. Maximum amounts taken per day.
6) Card - Via Worldpay - Chip & pin card reader where customer feels more secure using it. Takes Visa, MasterCard & Maestro. Up to £25k per year. In bank within 4 days.

Both card readers are pay as you go. Buy the terminal only. No monthly fees, no rental charges. The reason it takes a while to go into the bank is that is how the make money from you as we'll as the card charges. They hold your money & take the interest before you get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bubblecraft

Here's the email:

Dear Customer,

We are delighted to inform you that the WorldPay Pay as you go Card Acceptance Service is now available for iPhone and iPad!

As one of the first to register your interest, we wanted to give you the first opportunity to apply for this new service. Signing up is quick and easy at mobile.worldpay.com and, once your application is approved*, we will send you your new chip & PIN keypad.

For a limited time the chip & PIN keypad is being offered to you for £29.99 (RRP £59.99) if you quote the reference “PREREG” when you sign up. This offer is available for applications submitted up until the 15th February 2013.

Key features of the Service:

- Secure and trusted chip & PIN technology
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard and Maestro cards
- Ability to accept payments by phone
- Money paid directly into your bank account within 4 business days
- Mobile, so you can take card payments anywhere, anytime*
- UK call centres and Helpdesk

*subject to mobile network coverage

We expect the new iPhone/iPad service will be very popular, so we urge you to start your application as soon as possible to avoid any delays.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
@andy tiler, have you had your acceptance email yet? I phoned them yesterday & they said it's taking a little longer to process the applications at the moment so could take just over a week.

Had my acceptance today?? Via email just got to send off for the machine and stuff!!! :) you might have yours soon unless your a bit dodgy ;) lmao....

Evening. LEt us know how this system goes. I'm with Worldpay already but I have to mess about with typing addresses and all that on the laptop - no terminal. Would be a lot easier

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Worldpay now available for iPhone & iPad in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Well, as I've mentioned, iZettle have now launched a new chip & pin card reader yesterday as...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
Sorry its another rant, I recently took two subbies on, for a project and because the work is a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi folks - first post here but a long time reader, so hello! :smile5: Now onto my question -...
Replies
Views
I
H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB