Discuss wot is one's choice of slurp tonight. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well been out for my tea at the pub... had rump steak topped with chilli mince and cheese.. :drool5: washed down by a few stellas..

So to follow on tonight i am on the exports.. :thumbsup:.. wot you suppin tonight. ?

763174.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Finish off last nights Chardonnay that keeps looking at me when I open the fridge door. Then a premium lager/beer at the bar of the restaurant we are going to tonight (don't know what they have, as I have not been there before). Then a bottle of white wine to wash down our steaks, or ribs. Then might finish with an Irish coffee (depending whether or not they use squirty or real double cream). We are celebrating our 11th Wedding anniversary tonight. Had to cancel last week due to the weather.

Reply to wot is one's choice of slurp tonight. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
well no guesses in wot i am avin :):): Wot you avin tonight..
Replies
Views
Aston
A
D
Drinking any nice beverages tonight then..? few stella's here.. nothing exciting.. :8:
2 3
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi all hopefully I am going to post a completely unbiased review on the sigma 10m9 wet saw...
Replies
Views
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
J
i would be interested to hear opinions about pci pecilastic used in conjunction with electric...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB