Discuss Would the real Mr Tiler stand up! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Firstly the full team all do their part. It is a fact though that sometimes words get missed and also the mods and myself dont read every post.
Getting back to Ash aka Mr Tiler. 1 he is very real. 2, its not a wind up, 3 I have stated somewhere before that he may have some kind of learning disability.
I have also told him that his Mr Tiler name isnt the best for him but he wanted to keep it.
If he changed his name to Ash Tiling etc would this make a difference to the posts he makes ???? No not one bit and it would actually make it look like he was a professional.
There are people in life who you try to help and steer on course by advising, which is what i tried to do, there are also people like Ash who want that help but will still blunder off and try to take short cuts...ie the B&Q cutter and the rest of his tools which are only fit for a job or 2.
He is not a wind up and he genuinely wants to tile. That said I doubt very much he will ever make it further than doing the odd splashback.

D

DHTiling

I'll go off topic for one last post. Dave you probably don't realise this but, I actually find it quite awkward and almost disrespectful to you , editing your posts, given your history on the the forum and the fact that you have played a massive part in its success. Also the support you have given me since I became a mod, editing your posts is like giving my Dad a bollocking that's why I don't do it and if I do see any that need editing I have asked that you do it yourself.

Never looked at it that way.... i shall be an upstanding member ... i promise :)..ish... :lol:

And just to say i wasn't i n any way having a dig at any member of staff... just when a forum starts to lose activity from a mod , it creates more for the others... if they cannot give the time anymore then it would be sense to allow someone who can to keep it running smooooooooth... but hey not for me to be involved in anymore... now back to the sunshine.. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Would the real Mr Tiler stand up! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
I received an email last night from a guy local to me , he asked if I could do some tiling in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB