Discuss Would you fix thin tiles? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

aflemi

TF
Arms
I rarely use anything else than 1200 x 600 thin tiles now. Clients love them though the prices seem to be edging up a bit (Ray???) DSC01094.jpg

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

I rarely use anything else than 1200 x 600 thin tiles now. Clients love them though the prices seem to be edging up a bit (Ray???) View attachment 55580
nice job i can see why your clients love them prices have not gone up for over a year ?only the volume of sales helping to keep the price down .some new tiles 1800x900 and 900x900 5.5mm are dearer than the 1200x600 4.8 mm but nobody can beat my prices and quailty or get any where near it the tiles would be 32% cheaper without eu dumping duty but they do like to tax anybody that trys to bring down the carbon foot print

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Would you fix thin tiles? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have an issue with 12 cracked large format thin porcelain tiles (1500x1500x6mm). They...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB