Discuss would you have stopped the "closer" here ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

they must have been happy with it, I only emailed the bill this morning :thumbsup:

PM (13 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Doug

Bathroom looking good. Thank you very much, especially for the extra effort over the weekend.

Money has been transferred so hopefully is showing in your account.

Best wishes
Sue and Lew

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I'm having the same problems at the mo,with mosaics and furniture ,in 3 bathrooms, nowt works, if I centre the walls everything's out,if I centre the toilet ,the sinks out,if I centre the sink the showers out ,if I centre the window the floor would look odd and the shower would be out, if I just went to the pub instead I would be out but extremely happy :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to would you have stopped the "closer" here ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB