Discuss Would you like a cuppa in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Errr no thanks. Don't drink tea/coffee.

Would you accept one.

ge9eqeru.jpg

My brother and I was working tiling a big kitchen in a mental hospital we befriended one of the inmates used to get him to do the knocking up for us,everyday about lunchtime he used to bring my brother a big handfull of biscuits,one day he came in panicking saying that he nearly got caught by the matron but it was ok I hid them where I always hide them down in my underpants,my brother face was a picture,he was gagging all afternoon.

My brother kept promising the poor lad that he would take home for tea thats how we got him working for us,driving home one night about 20 mile away from the hospital we heard a voice from the back of the van asking my brother what was he having for tea,he had sneaked in under some sheets we didnt see him in the dark we had to take him back and go through sercurity we could have got the sack.

E

enduro

My brother and I was working tiling a big kitchen in a mental hospital we befriended one of the inmates used to get him to do the knocking up for us,everyday about lunchtime he used to bring my brother a big handfull of biscuits,one day he came in panicking saying that he nearly got caught by the matron but it was ok I hid them where I always hide them down in my underpants,my brother face was a picture,he was gagging all afternoon.
Ginger Nuts? lol

Reply to Would you like a cuppa in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I have a small ensuite that is 1950mm on 2 sides, the other two sides are 1850mm. I have 800mm...
Replies
Views
Alan Bentley
A
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB