Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss WTD - 70cm Cutter to hire or poss buy in Northwest in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

R

redlee

what you going to do when your next job is 800x800 tiles are getting bigger think long term. hss hire out ts tile cutters and will deliver make sure to buy a new wheel with it. the one that comes with it will have been used may be good maybe not good luck

Err probably hire a tx900 - in 8 years of tiling i've used tiles larger than 600 on three jobs - all 900's, the most recent being travertine and used my dewalt, the one before was ceramic 900 with a face too riven for dry cutters - dewalt coped and before that i was subbying for a firm that had a tx 900.
This is the quietest i have ever been and thinking long term about tiling isn't too easy at the moment, if i was ticking over as normal i'd be buying a 700 cutter to replace the 600's but as things stand i'm treading water and taking all the money out of the next job to buy a cutter that i'm unsure if i'll ever need again doesn't make sense if there's an alternative.
Along the lines of sir ramics post if someone local had a cutter sat in the garage next week and fancied pimping it out to me then all well and good, i know i'd prefer my ts60 plus getting some cash in for me than being sat doing nowt. I also understand that people are rightly protective of their tools as i am but i'm not a diyer or brickie and would expect to leave the ts60 and cash to the value of whatever cutter i had. I'll give hss a bell in the morning. Thanks all for the input so far.
Lee.

Reply to WTD - 70cm Cutter to hire or poss buy in Northwest in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Anyone have a 1200 saw to sell or hire near High Wycombe? Have to help a local tiler an (old...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
Evening all, Got a couple of jobs coming up that will require a wet cutter that can handle...
Replies
Views
Not looking to start any rows over favourite brands. I already have in my mind the brand I want...
Replies
Views
G
Last week I got to use the Sigma 9P on a real job, not just trying it out . It has been fitted...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
WTD - 70cm Cutter to hire or poss buy in Northwest
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%