Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss WTD - 70cm Cutter to hire or poss buy in Northwest in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Has this been sorted now? Just for our info.

mz30 Not sure whats happening at BrightIdeas these days, I was in there recently and they were trying to sell bathroom suites etc and kerakoll adhesive...did see any signs of cutters etc...in fact it was very tacky in there. I used to go in quite often but dont bother anymore.

Cant comment on the showroom mate never been there ,we buy all our stuff over the phone/online ,but i can honestly say the topline cutters are great and i have used rubi and sigmas on the range of tiles i mentioned and both of the top brands failed in comparison.

A

Aston

ive used that cutter 4 years ago..its made by kaufman. refina started selling them at one point.. the thing i didnt like about them was you had to manually flip the breaker foot down with your fingers and they are a bit of over developed if you get my drift . very powerfull cutter though but i think the new sigma max is way better cutter imho .
i found a video from kaufmann, it showns the 1200 cutter being used as well as the 750

[video=youtube;FtMhvEKhYtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtMhvEKhYtE[/video]

R

redlee

I've got a TX700 you can borrow, I'm junction 16 on the M6. I've finished work now, getting married next weekend then of on honeymoon for 2 weeks. It's all yours if you want it. Need it back by 23rd July as got a car showroom to do then.

Thanks for the very kind offer Pete you're a gent, it looks like i'm sorted now. Best of luck with the wedding.
Cheers
Lee.

Reply to WTD - 70cm Cutter to hire or poss buy in Northwest in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Anyone have a 1200 saw to sell or hire near High Wycombe? Have to help a local tiler an (old...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
Evening all, Got a couple of jobs coming up that will require a wet cutter that can handle...
Replies
Views
Not looking to start any rows over favourite brands. I already have in my mind the brand I want...
Replies
Views
G
Last week I got to use the Sigma 9P on a real job, not just trying it out . It has been fitted...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
WTD - 70cm Cutter to hire or poss buy in Northwest
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%