Guest viewing is limited

Discuss X Factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

That Tesco supermarket woman was great though, wasn't she? I thought 50?? Pah, I look younger than her and was all smug about it, :oops: and then she sang and was really nice, too, and I was no longer smug... humbling stuff being confronted with ones own stupid stooooopid concepts... I like the surprises on X-factor... :lol: and that Michael Jackson guy... "there is no love in this room"... wow... serious fruitcake... :lol: ..all amounts to a bit of therapy.... :smilewinkgrin:

F

faithhealer

That Tesco supermarket woman was great though, wasn't she? I thought 50?? Pah, I look younger than her and was all smug about it, :oops: and then she sang and was really nice, too, and I was no longer smug... humbling stuff being confronted with ones own stupid stooooopid concepts... I like the surprises on X-factor... :lol: and that Michael Jackson guy... "there is no love in this room"... wow... serious fruitcake... :lol: ..all amounts to a bit of therapy.... :smilewinkgrin:
another subo?

R

Rob Z

kill me now please

John, thanks a lot for notifying me about this show. :mad2: I didn't know what it was, googled it, and now I read that Simon Cowell is bringng X Factor to the US. :incazzato:This means that Mrs Zed and the kids will be watching this along with all the other horribly insipid "talent" shows.:yikes:

England has exported a lot of great entertainment and arts to the rest of the world. I wish you would have kept Simon to yourself. :smilewinkgrin:

F

faithhealer

John, thanks a lot for notifying me about this show. :mad2: I didn't know what it was, googled it, and now I read that Simon Cowell is bringng X Factor to the US. :incazzato:This means that Mrs Zed and the kids will be watching this along with all the other horribly insipid "talent" shows.:yikes:

England has exported a lot of great entertainment and arts to the rest of the world. I wish you would have kept Simon to yourself. :smilewinkgrin:
much more rubbish where that comes from Rob lol

Reply to X Factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me going rates please £30m2 ceramic and porcelain or £205 day rate Starting at...
Replies
Views
I am looking for aspendos dark grey tiles please.
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
X Factor
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.