• Thread starter garretridge
  • Start date
  • Replies 107
  • Views 8K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss x factor! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Wagner can actually sing it is reported but not this type of music. Opera is his thing, seems he is well known around this area although I had never heard of him before.
I think its just a clever ploy on the part of the producers to wind the public up and get them talking and making any remarks....and it works !

You have to be able to sing in tune in opera... and breath control... good grief, I mean he ain't got it has he, he might have had it in karate, but singing? NO WAY..... He's a complete medallion man joke, but yes, maybe such bad TV it's good.... pfffff...

G

Gazzer

Like I say it gets everyone talking about the show. I see in the papers that he made comments about council estates ! Thats great seeing as he lives in one of the worst area around these parts and a council area !
The people around here are only bigging him up to get their own 20 minutes of fame...funny how the local chip shop owners is supporting him....and gets a photo of her chip shop in the papers !! Shrewed move I say

O

Olz

Hes (wagner) a good singer but the catagories dont suit him, id like to see them have a classical or opera week.

I think its a fix anyway to have Cher, Matt and the group in the final, If Louis was soo unsure this week why didnt he just let the public decide..... Because he was scared that Paige would stay in. I hope wagner wins just for the laugh.

Has facebook decided what this years randomly revived xfactor beating xmas number one is going to be yet??

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Graham100

Seems odd to me that this year we have Wagner & last year we had Jedward as wierd outside the box contenders. Other than them being in it, it would just be a boring singing competition, they have generated a lot of discussion. It's hard to believe they are not being kept in for the publicity.
The show is looking for a pop star with 'X' factor. The special something that will make them a star. Where is Wagners X factor?

Reply to x factor! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
x factor!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.