Discuss You have got to do this!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

Just back from Turkey and wife and I decided to have ourselves launched off a cliff at 6500ft. doing a tandem paraglide down to the beach. Brilliant. If you get the chance, do it.

GOPR0968.jpg

GOPR0974.jpg

GOPR0977.jpg

Attachments

• GOPR0981.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 56
hi sandy
did the same myself in turkey 1997. we went to olu deniz and did it. took 2 hours to drive up the mountain and then it was too windy so they called in off. went back 2 days later and did it....woww great place olu deniz ;0)
Spooky:yikes:

Me and the missus went to Olu Deniz in 97 as well:yikes:

U

user123

great pics mate, i would love to have ago at that........did the one where you get towed behind a boat with a shute on you back in greace one year, that was fun.

I did the one behind the boat, too, and loved it, but then I'm a strong swimmer and felt, rightly or wrongly, that if the whole thing falls down I'd swim myself out of trouble. That height though Sandy, uh-err, not sure about that at all.... looks impressive though... :)

S

SandyFloor

Didn't have you down as a nutter sandyfloor mate :lol:

Been trying to convince dave we should do a sponsored parachute jump for years. We both like keeping our feet on the ground though.

The next plan is a skydiving course somewhere in the world. I'm scared of heights but that's why I do things like that. If it's an irrational fear I like do do it for the ultimate buzz.

Reply to You have got to do this!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
You have got to do this!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.