Questions and tiling advice in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here - Post a new thread to this forum if you are having actual problems with the physical forum menu system for example or how to use the forum, or even post a thread to have your account properly erased or changed (see original terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up to TilersForums.com for more information on how we do this) for life / permanently..

Sticky Threads
Working on the forum again; ads showing over posts issue is priority! Those with the issue (it...
Answers
Views
Merry Christmas from TilersForums.com What a weird year we’ve had! We will need to keep our wits...
Answers
Views
Troy horse
T

Normal Threads
My account is blocked for some reason, been like this for a couple of years. Can you please...
Answers
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM TILERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:-...
Answers
Views
Merry (almost) Christmas TilersForums.com! It is already that time of year again when we say...
Answers
Views
Links to staff listings don’t work. I’d like to join the pro tilers list to offer advice on...
Answers
Views

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsor @Arelia to the TilersForums.com...
Answers
Views
J
@Dan please can you tell us why we are seeing all the advertising? Tried a pm to you but have...
Answers
Views
The formatting of that second video is really doing my head in. The text seems to be aligned...
Answers
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/account/privacy Set your settings on this page and you don't show...
Answers
Views

Okay, so we've upgraded the forum, we've changed domain name from .co.uk to .com. We've got a...
Answers
Views
We had this set a bit different for each user group. Over the years it worked at the time okay...
Answers
Views
Italy
I
So the new tags that automatically get dished out by the forum work on a ratio of your posts...
Answers
Views
D
Why have the professional tiler tags been replaced with arms members tags. Surely only forum...
Answers
Views
B
G
New post icon doesn’t show any numbers, so have to scroll through menu to find new posts
Answers
Views
GoneGuy
G

I
    • Funny
when you are in the forum, you only create chaos. here are old people who need time to get used...
Answers
Views
Hi question for the TF staff , have stopped getting a weekly email, haven't changed any setting...
Answers
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Latest Threads

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley