Questions and tiling advice in the Canada Tile Advice - Canadian Tile Advice. Tile installation advice for Canadian and Canadian Tile Fixers. TilersForums.com.
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
Hello all, I have all the tile I need and the materials to redo my bathroom shower. This is my...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Useful
I used to work in a tile shop in the the 1980s and we were given an ultrasound tile cutter to...
Replies
Views
W
Well done Dave, that is some posting..:thumbsup:
Replies
Views
Have used bostik primer yesterday and it took some hours(4) to dry to walk on without anything...
Replies
Views
SteveS
S
Hi, I've put down quite a bit of tile over the years but always worked with backerboard. I'm...
Replies
Views
Zack Mc
Z
A
Hi I've just had my bathroom tiled in white matt ceramic/porcelain tiles and today I noticed...
Replies
Views
Lorac 1
L
Just revisited a lady I originally quoted to tile a bathroom for about 6 weeks ago. She decided...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I’ve been asked to tile some exterior walls. When I say walls, they are planter...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm looking for some next steps advice on a complex situation. I'll try to include any info...
Replies
Views
Tom Tidmarsh
T
Hello, I recently posted another thread on the forum asking for advice on the quality of a...
Replies
Views
Hello, My bathroom is completely new. I had not more than five showers there and I noticed dark...
Replies
Views
Mrs Jenny
M
H
Hello, After a bit of help and advise please. I've used the clinker before to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to do a herringbone shower enclosure with 7.5cm x 30cm tiles. When these are laid...
Replies
Views
G
I have been trying out the Genesis Tiger trowel, yes the wobble notch item. It is said to enable...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, not sure if this is the right path but I am trying to identify some tiles that...
Replies
Views
Mary De Bono
M
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen