Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hi All, can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am looking for baby blue metro tiles for my bathroom, possibly piscina brisalado brillo...
Replies
Views
In need of 45x45 oriente nero floor tiles. Originally purchased from Topps Tiles in 2013, but...
Replies
Views
DianeD
D
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
I only need a few to re-tile an area that suffered water damage from the next door flat.
Replies
Views
Carol Taylor
C
Help---Urgently required 4 Boxes of Wickes Mayfield Riven Grey Wall/Floor tiles CODE BCT43249...
Replies
Views
I am looking for Porcelanosa Venis Bailen Paja. Octagon I have 6 and need 4 to 6 more for but...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for Gemini Timeless Perla 60x60cm tiles, only 6 needed if anyone can help?
Replies
Views
I'm looking for between 3 and 6 of the above tiles 600 x 300 size
Replies
Views
Need Somertile Mazzo Hex Deco Lace tile. It was discontinued in July 2023. It was distributed...
Replies
Views
I need 30 pieces of this 12"x12" mosaic glass tile. Any ideas or leads would be appreciated!
Replies
Views
Searching for Chromtech DCH 15 New Warm 4.0 matt 597x597x10,. Will take any quantity. Please help
Replies
Views
Desperately looking for some Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco the size is 20cm x 31.6cm they appear to...
Replies
Views
I am looking for old tiles i want to take out bath re place walk in shower the info on box is...
Replies
Views
I'm getting a new kitchen fitted and removal of one cabinet has left a space in the floor and so...
Replies
Views
Available - Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes - 15.444 M2) Porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
L
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Afrodita Siena - Peachy/white marble effect Venis Ceramica de Elite...
Replies
Views
I appreciate these are discontinued by distributor Tile Maze sold under BELMONT Grigio, but I...
Replies
Views
L
I am looking for approximately 8 twin tecnos tiles 20x31.6 to finish tiling a bathroom.
Replies
Views
Jason23
J
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud