Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I'm getting a new kitchen fitted and removal of one cabinet has left a space in the floor and so...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel...
Replies
Views
Available - Porcelanosa Hampton Beige Floor Tile 22cm x 90cm (13 Boxes - 15.444 M2) Porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
L
Venis Ceramica de Elite - Afrodita Siena - Peachy/white marble effect Venis Ceramica de Elite...
Replies
Views
I appreciate these are discontinued by distributor Tile Maze sold under BELMONT Grigio, but I...
Replies
Views
L
I am looking for approximately 8 twin tecnos tiles 20x31.6 to finish tiling a bathroom.
Replies
Views
Jason23
J
D
Workman chipped one of the tiles on our bath panel. As product now discontinued, I am searching...
Replies
Views
Hoping
H
Does anyone have at least 6 tiles called Tiburon dune manufactured by Laufen tile company?
Replies
Views
I'm looking for approx 10 blue and approx 5 off-white Colorker tiles; each tile is a 15*15...
Replies
Views
Jen smith
J
Trying to find some Johnson Urbanique URBN3A tiles as they have been discontinued in uk...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m in need of 1 tile 60 x 60 Minoli Apollo white for a bathroom floor patch repair. Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've just bought a house and the bath area is tiled with Venis Cubica Blanco 20x33. I...
Replies
Views
DewiDienw
D
Replies
Views
daniela
D
Hello! I am looking for Daltile Natural Hues in Midnight Blue. Any suggestions for where some...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen