Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
A
Hi all, New member here but am getting a new house soon (persimmon new build) and from the get...
Replies
Views
B
M
My wilo pump typ RS25/5-3 is u/s. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement or suggest an...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Tiles are parkers wood planks from Porcelanosa. Not seen job yet so lets assume boards and...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Went out to measure up for an en-suite and the customer said they definitely wanted UFH as they...
Replies
Views
S
Got a call asking me to fit electric ufh under an engineered oak floor...joiners fitting the...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
A
I have installed underfloor heating on the first floor of my property . 15 loops that drop down...
Replies
Views
This floor has wet heating installed in the cement between the joists. What would be the...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
I
I have a job approx 20 sq metres of limestone and customer wants underfloor heat mat builder...
Replies
Views
Iain Maclean
I
I have a floor to tile and install underfloor heating. The subfloor is tongue and groove...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
D
Hi. Newby here. Looking for advice on UFH over cork tiles. Just bought this house, previous...
Replies
Views
David Chambers
D
B
Hi my bathroom has underfloor heating and i had some work done in bathroom and now its not...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Im going to be laying a UFH mat by Heat Mat, in their instructions it says to have at least...
Replies
Views
Have been asked to lay electric UFH in a bathroom with 12mm travertine on top. The question is...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
Post a New Thread / Question

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Tag Cloud