Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

O

ozboz

Same happened to me , i sent a mate into topps Taunton for a trim, came out with 400's worth of gear that i had already sorted, they were not to happy refunding, and asked if I knew what I was doing !!

M

Mike

i've just opened a trade account with them and its surprising how much discount you get for trade compared to normal prices. 60 to 80 % on some adhesives and trims. well worth a look :thumbsup:

M

Matt

i've just opened a trade account with them and its surprising how much discount you get for trade compared to normal prices. 60 to 80 % on some adhesives and trims. well worth a look :thumbsup:

Percentage doesn't mean alot when the orginal price is three times the price of anywhere else :lol:

M

mikethetile

topps have an area out the back for trade only. there is quite a saving in the trims etc, addy was palace if I remember right. couldnt get hbb from the back as they charged full price for that

its a shame they have to play about like they do as they have a lot of outlets. at the end of the day any tiler wants to be able to pick up gear at a reasonable discount and fix it , then get paid

simples ...................we dont want to follow silly rules as if we were at school

long live tile giant

B

bluevin123

Ive got a good relationship with Topps, Ive been a TAF(Topps aproved fitter) for a number of months now, have been getting at least one job a month from them and some great trade discounts, <TRADE PRICES>
So cant really complain as yet...:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen