Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

S

simonb43

Have been using Topps since i started, and get really good discount on quality materials and good discount on tiles. I'm happy to pay the prices and so are my customers. Each tiler has their preferred outlet

J

J.R Tiling

Hi Swindon an :welcome: im just down the road from you in calne , only ever used the swindon branch a couple of times as thy have a branch in chpenham now , the guys are all really sound in there and have never had any probs with them ,they have even let some good customers of mine use my trade discount with my say so :thumbsup:

Reaction score
I use Topps for convenience where I am and also because other 'supposed' large suppliers don't seem to want to know when it comes to anything out of the normal (where deliveries are concerned) and I find them (Topps) spot on:thumbsup:

The lads are helpful, prices are good and the products are OK:thumbsup:

A

aph257

my nearest Topps is 12 miles away, Tile Giant is a further 200 meters down the road, if i go that way i go the extra 200 and get loads of £'s off for similar quality stuff :lol::lol:

P

Perry

only ever been in Topps twice both times they wanted to charge me about 60% more than SRP so i guess they can give big discounts and still charge you more than everybody else

R

redlee

I deal with my local topps quite a bit, prices for the trade stuff are good and i like the fact that its kept out back and away from retail, that way you can still get stuff cheaper if only slightly than the general public as it seems all the independants give one price trade or retail. The fact they can get hold of stock within a few days also helps.

F

faithhealer

No problem with the Darlington branch, next to CTD so can bounce them off each other. No Tile Giant in Darlington but heard a whisper that they are looking for premises near the other two main tile shops

S

swindonbathroom

Hello All ,

Topps have lost all credibility with me as a supplier. I was sending in clients to buy tiles alone. They should have appreciated these sales and not tried to muscle in on MY clients to buying the ancillaries. They certainly shouldn't try and charge £600 for these ancillaries!! 20 metres wall , 10 metres floor & trim. A lot of money in anyones book I would think.
Too many other reputable suppliers around who really appreciate any business you can put their way.

Reply to Anyone Dealing With Topps Tiles?? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen