Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Regal grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I've had my bathroom and wet rooms done using Bal Regal grout. (Ash grey) Its patchy and inconsistant in colour. It's supposed to be resistant to efflorescence, but that's how it looks.
Has anyone encountered issues with this grout?
The fitter insists that it was mixed correctly and Bal have said that it's not a manufacturing issue.
It needs replacing, but I'm not sure whether to use the same grout.

Reaction score
Its probably been over washed , 1 swipe of the sponge and that's it.
It is a black art using polymer grout and we've all been burnt some time or another
Hmm. That's what I thought. I've also spoken with the supplier, who say they haven't had many other complaints about the same thing.....thanks for your reply.

Reply to Bal Regal grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen