Search the forum,

Discuss Brick bond - floor & walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

IHB

Hi

I have 400/600mm tiles that I'll lay brick bond on the floor but also thinking of laying them brick bond on the walls - the cuts work out better.

I can't see any pictures of 400/600 size tiles laid brick bond on walls and wondering if there was a reason no one seems to do it. Is it going to look daft?

Q

Qwerty

No particular reason really. I have to say of all the 600 x 400 I have fitted, none were brickbond. Just how the customer wanted,not because it didn't look right.

Here are some Emulated Stone Tierra 600x400 brickbond (not my handy work though)

4yjuhu8u.jpg

I

IHB

That looks good. I think maybe overlapping the tiles blends them together when there's a variation.

Reply to Brick bond - floor & walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen