Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Might be worth giving companies house a call tomorrow perhaps. See if they have details of anything yet.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well i am that guy who was waiting too, it was suppose to be my first day of training, i have paid £600 but it was with my debit card, any advice would be much appriciated. I was there 2 weeks before for 1 day and they took my money after that, they must have known they were in trouble then, as far as i'm concerned they have robbed me and i would like to get hold of this Dan or anyone else involed in the company, thier just a bunch of thieves.

hope you do get a hold of them mate

B

bickers

I emailed company house today waiting for reply to see what they say will keep posted

D

diamondtiling

The Revenue made nearly 60% of all bankruptcy orders last year, all of them for unpaid taxes.

C

charliejamesuk

Hey Rob,

What a bunch of idiots we looked on Saturday. I called Companies House and The Insolvency Service yesterday, both currently have no record of a wind up order for Diamond. This isn't unusual and can take some time to come through.

Shame you paid on Debit Card as with a Credit Card you're covered under Section 75 of some act.

I'm now booked on Able Skills starting this weekend. I had a look yesterday and there were a few other guys who got caught out by Diamond.

Good luck with it.

Cheers
Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen