Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

B

bickers

Charlie thanks for letting us know about your great news, as your creditcard is with tesco i thought i would check mine online and yipee i have recieved my money back to. You would have thought tesco would have told me but least they paid up.

C

charliejamesuk

Cool, please to hear it. I hot a letter from Tesco confirming it all about a week ago.

F

Freckles77

I've just seen this topic. I paid diamond for a 6-week course of which I completed 4 weeks and then had an agreement to come back this month to finish the rest of it. I paid in full in good faith. I'm pretty cross....they must have known when I paid that they were going down yet it didn't stop them from insisting that I pay the money.

I'm hoping my credit card company will give me some back but it was quite some time ago so I don't know if they will.

I hope I get back some of this money, is there anywhere else I can learn mosaic tiling, tanking and underfloor heating stuff? I never got the chance to do this....

Reply to Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen