Search the forum,

Discuss Free Technical Refresher Course - Bio Products - Hosted by Trimline Group & KeraKoll UK in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

BRW

TF
Reaction score
Free Technical Refresher Course - Hosted by Trimline Group & KeraKoll UK

Purpose: To showcase the revolutionary products that KeraKoll have developed and how they can benefit you and your team on projects, or in a retail environment.

Please come along and enjoy the demos, free buffet, talks and catch up with others in the industry.

On: 15th November 2017

At: London Elstree, Holiday Inn Hotel, Barnett Bypass, Borehamwood, Kent, London, WD6 5PU

Program:
6.30pm – Registration and Welcome Coffee
7.00pm – Revolutionary Tile Laying Products Presentation
8.30pm – Buffet

Speakers:
Romano Marabese – KeraKoll Regional Manager
Karl Beeden – KeraKoll Project Development Manager
Tom Devine – Trimline National Sales Manager

Rsvp Details:
To confirm your place at this event – please visit trimlinegroup.com/events or fill out the details on this link: https://goo.gl/GSwWqR

We look forward to welcoming you!

Reply to Free Technical Refresher Course - Bio Products - Hosted by Trimline Group & KeraKoll UK in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen