Search the forum,

Discuss Hands on Training for Stone restoration - Debary, FL, about 20 miles north of Orlando in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first post on this forum, and I just want to spread the good word that we have highly reviewed hands on training courses and eLearning courses available at www.thestoneandtileschool.com. I am an instructor here and we only 5 students per class. Classes are usually given once a month but we are looking to expand and want to start offering two classes a month. The school is located in Debary, FL, about 20 miles north of Orlando, FL. Contact us, you can ask for Doug or Juan. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Doug or Juan,

Welcome to TilersForums.com. We usually don't allow training companies to advertise for free on the forum so you got "spammed deleted", but I've just undeleted your thread and unbanned your account.

The main reason being that you're based in the USA and we need more American friends hanging around on here. :D

Hopefully you get this message. I see it has been some time since you posted this.

Mel Gibson America GIF

Reply to Hands on Training for Stone restoration - Debary, FL, about 20 miles north of Orlando in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen