Search the forum,

Discuss Look at these amazing showers! in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Haha!

That sounds great but if you fall asleep in it won't you prune? I love going to sleep with my sleep music on when I find it hard to sleep.
No cos the waters so salt heavy. I defy you not to enjoy it. Gotta wear proper ear plugs tho, but you can still hear the music, yes you can take your own. :)

B

Blunt Tool

No cos the waters so salt heavy. I defy you not to enjoy it. Gotta wear proper ear plugs tho, but you can still hear the music, yes you can take your own. :)
Better not take my record player then as water and electric don't mix!

O

Old Mod

Better not take my record player then as water and electric don't mix!

s9657.gif

Reaction score
Ty Lou for posting this. I love seeing creative bathrooms, but they only look that good when newly fitted. The ones that get used end up with black bacteria and orange soap gunge in the corners - its often black under the wooden slats. Bottom line is, the folk that have these installed, skimp on the cleaning. Its a real shame imho.

Reply to Look at these amazing showers! in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen