Search the forum,

Discuss Onlinetiler | Videos | A Professional Tilers' View On Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bootsmckiber

I love the idea of the "Stupid Tax" I don't know why I never heard or thought of that one before,I think I',m going to start implementing that one,now I can stop hitting people with my rubber mallet and make a few quid at the same time,xlent

U

united

thought you might want to see the latest video (amendment to the last one)

would hate to have to work with this plumber :yikes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eInZAcfLTrc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Aug19.mp4[/ame]

P

puddle

You will not be saying that when the ideas on Dragons den in a few weeks and they are all clamoring to invest,it also stops the door from slamming,waking people at night,get in now while you can,only £20,000 for 30% of company,we hold the patent !!

All investments to be cash please placed securely in two doubled up tesco bags

:lol::lol:

I have seen this with a basin once in a down stairs cloak room,to get over it they cut 2'' basin end shape out of door so door closed and fixed bit cut out from door to frame ,so when closed matched up... this is true,promise!!

O

Onlinetiler

You will not be saying that when the ideas on Dragons den in a few weeks and they are all clamoring to invest,it also stops the door from slamming,waking people at night,get in now while you can,only £20,000 for 30% of company,we hold the patent !!
All investments to be cash please placed securely in two doubled up tesco bags
:lol::lol:
I have seen this with a basin once in a down stairs cloak room,to get over it they cut 2'' basin end shape out of door so door closed and fixed bit cut out from door to frame ,so when closed matched up... this is true,promise!!

That's brilliant. How the hell do these guys get away with it??:mad2:

T

Time's Ran Out

That's brilliant. How the hell do these guys get away with it??:mad2:

Exactly! But if there is a blemish in a tile down behind the cistern - that customer will ask for it to be changed.:lol:
Find your bloggs very good - Thanks.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: pure class, that door stop.

Cheers Adam, for the blogs at least I now know I'm not the only one shaking my head in constant disbelief. Keep 'em coming.

B

Bazley

just found these vids...
and 'turd polishers' classic line ,
Looking foward to next blog and laugh
keep moaning

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
And another one:-

[video=youtube;vcIdYSZRmSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcIdYSZRmSI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Cheers mate, been waiting for one for ages. :D

Congratulations on the little girl mate. You're well and truly owned now, two female's to answer to. haha

Reply to Onlinetiler | Videos | A Professional Tilers' View On Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen