Search the forum,

Discuss Proplex surface protection in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tiled the whole downstairs of a house that was being renovated, still in progress now, the homeowners put that stuff over all the tiling, I went back to do some extra work and I lift some up and the tiling looks good as new underneath!
So it's a thumbs up from me...
Stays put as well, and not easily damaged.

D

Dumbo

I use it regularly well sydenhams own brand ( sydenhams local building supplies) good stuff . I put on customers floors I stead of dust sheets .

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Use it all the time. Great for hard floors.
3M masking tape is great for all surfaces. Pricey compared to others but well worth the extra money

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
B+Qs sells Antinox - same thing. Always use it as I tile floors first, cover and crack on with walls.

Reply to Proplex surface protection in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen