Search the forum,

Discuss Ripping out existing floorboards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Depends if they're tongue and groove or not. If they are then claw hammer and crowbar if they're not I'd take the first board out with a hammer and chissel/lever then take the rest out with a pallet breaker which would preserve most of the boards for reuse.

O

One Day

Just one of these:
71hOVqF2UuL._SL1419_.jpg

Reply to Ripping out existing floorboards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays