Search the forum,

Discuss Schluters NEW Finec mitre profiles for thin tile and mosaic. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Finec profiles for mitred edges, useful or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I can’t DM you because of your privacy settings. If you could send me some literature That would be great!

Send me a message and I’ll give you my email. Don’t really want to post it on here due to the Bots picking it up. Cheers.

For some reason the I cannot send you a message (conversation) maybe a Gremlin in the system if you can't message me and vice-versa! Drop me an email on [email protected] and we'll arrange it outside the forum.

Thanks

Carl

Reaction score
Finec in our display used on a seat in a shower with 600x300 porcelain

60CC9818-F649-4708-87E1-4AA63F5CE744.jpeg

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score

Reply to Schluters NEW Finec mitre profiles for thin tile and mosaic. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen