Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

@JulianSidney... I take it you aren't a member of HTMTS? Great work but boy it would screw with my head. So much going on with the different shades, textures & colours!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Managed to score some money off my bank through an error on thir part. , thought I was on a good run after that but then got f**** about by someone kicking tyres instead of buying my van.

Last edited:
J

Just Rizzle

decided to have an easy day, after grouting yesterdays job went and helped my son finish a karndean parquet floor so we both could have an early finish at 1, casus tomorrow gone a be a long one, as got 520 miles of driving, a mountain of stairs to climb, 80 minutes of tension and singing as gona be at twickers for the rugby COME ON ENGLAND:)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Floorboards secured and cement boarded. Walls primed and shower area taped and tanked. Built frame work for a tiled bath panel and treated myself to an early finish 'cos it's Friday!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Did I mention the Metros are from Homebase!! :eek:

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen