Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

That's Italian quality for you.....eh @antonio ? :D
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are offending me.
the owner. is starved to death.
he forgot. MOT and slashing in the workshop. stop closed speech
otherwise antonio. talk about quality English

107502_630_101421_P6300099.jpg

J

J Sid

fell of a rope swing in the wood yesterday, showing a couple of 10 year old how to do it, really at her age. No sympathy from me. ;)
and the hospital want to cut £15k of rings of that finger, no bloody way , she can suffer :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
fell of a rope swing in the wood yesterday, showing a couple of 10 year old how to do it, really at her age. No sympathy from me. ;)
and the hospital want to cut £15k of rings of that finger, no bloody way , she can suffer :)
There's a trick I've seen for removing rings using string.....

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen