Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mine was a wasted day. When I did the final fix of the metro tile ensuite the other week the basin legs were the wrong size. New ones had been delivered so went there this morning to fit and they've sent the exact same wrong sized legs again ffs!
Took some pics though:
IMG-20160630-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160630-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160630-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160630-WA0001.jpg

F

Flintstone

image.jpeg

Just finished a balcony in the exact same tile, was the next job after the wet room pretty much.

F

Flintstone

Would have made the back wall have uneven cuts at each end which would have looked odd to me

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Had last couple of days off and finished tiling my ensuite!

O

Old Mod

Well this is the start of my day......
Basement floor and lobby I spent an age cleaning last night........really?
Looks like plasterers mixing area to me!
image.jpeg

Other night spent most of it inserting end caps in to nosings (over 60!) and maticulously covering with protective tape to avoid scratching! ......really?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I think two pieces of tape remain, all been taken off by tip of spreads trowel!

And just to complete my day!

image.jpeg

Latex and edge of tile taken completely off from beneath, again with the aid of a spreads trowel it would seem.

image.jpeg

And u wonder what I do all day! Haha
This is a daily occurrence.
So I guess I'll be one extra piece short for the basement staircase now too! :D

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen