Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Would there be any heat benefit from that size mat

I tell a lie it’s actually a 1.5m mat I’ve just remembered. It’s n a small porch, it’s 200w mat, I can’t see it warming the room but it might take the chill off Slightly. Could have done with a bigger mat really, but that’s electricians measurements for you. 26884841-70A7-4CC1-8225-D2E5464EEF8E.jpeg

G

GoneGuy

Started a nice job Monday, local etc but the customer I’m not sure if she is all there as she keeps adding to the work scope, today she bought pattern border tiles ( 100x10) 50p each and said can you do anything with these ( all chipped etc ) I just looked at her funny when she said maybe a row of white ( 450x250 ) these border, row black ( haven’t even seen or know about them) then a row of border and have the grout different colours as well.

267234B0-0A43-4CB5-A8F2-DEE6754320DF.png

O

One Day

I put my grinder blade into my index finger this afternoon at 4pm.
Decided two things -
1) time to go home.
2) stop trying to cut fiddly little pieces using a grinder.

My finger nail stopped the blade and I think the heat cauterised it.
Throbbing now! :disrelieved:

H

hmtiling

I put my grinder blade into my index finger this afternoon at 4pm.
Decided two things -
1) time to go home.
2) stop trying to cut fiddly little pieces using a grinder.

My finger nail stopped the blade and I think the heat cauterised it.
Throbbing now! :disrelieved:
Hence the purchase?

O

One Day

Crazy logic maybe but if I had really damaged my finger the lost time off work would cost loads more than a decent saw which would have prevented an accident!?
I had to take 4 weeks off after finger surgery 4 years ago. That really hurt financially.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen