Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling on to impey shower tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Can anyone help. I’ve installed an impey wet room shower tray, do I need to use the impey waterproof membrane or can I tile directly on top of the impey tray?

Reaction score
I recently tiled one of these trays the sticky membrane needs to be installed onto it before tiling then I’d tank it too for double protection. As it’s a plastic wet tray tile adhesive won’t stick to it without the membrane.

Reaction score
I recently tiled one of these trays the sticky membrane needs to be installed onto it before tiling then I’d tank it too for double protection. As it’s a plastic wet tray tile adhesive won’t stick to it without the membrane.
The membrane is the tanking, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Reply to Tiling on to impey shower tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen