Search the forum,

Discuss What would you do about there pipes? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Screenshot_20190909-230648.png

I don't have a clue, so some advice would be appreciated

What are the plans for the room?

Is this a full new bathroom or are you just tiling it?
Just tiling the two walls in view, also the floor. I've suggested, a few option; only tile upto the bath edge OR get a plumber to chase the pipes so I can tile the full wall OR get a plumber to install shower pipes and install a shower screen.

Reply to What would you do about there pipes? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So probably a basic question but this is my first attempt at tiling and want to get it absolutely right. If I start with a full tile from the upstands, there are several sockets which would be in...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement