Questions and tiling advice in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc - .
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
In light of the thread in the main forum of chappy being sued for the tiling he did. What does...
Replies
Views
Changing my van today, yes the vans a lwb big in, going from swb doblo, but to call and be told...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hi lads and ladies, I could do with a few tilers van pictures. I know we've had a few threads...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hey would anyone be able to help me removing acid burn/vanadium stains (mainly...
Replies
Views
It has to be able to fit 8 x 4 in it comfortably as well as the general kit. Any thoughts...
Replies
Views
Morning.... Any one use a double cab pick up van for work, pros and cons if anyone does Cheers...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
evening all... That time of year for me to renew my insurance, but this year as i've worked on...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
U
Anyone got a vauxhall combo sportive ,thinking of getting one,got a combo now but ,needs up dating,
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
F
Just a quick one chaps, my public liability insurance has been less than £100 a year forever...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
U
anyone got a mercedes vito looking at getting one cheers
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Is it a mistake to buy a new diesel van now? Would like to buy a new or newish van that'll last...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, Advice required please... I had a porcelain tile to kitchen, dining and utility area. A...
Replies
Views
Tim2018
T
O
    • Funny
I’m sure withba little imagination this could be adapted. :D
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen